Gin and Tonic | Pehel festival | 11 April 2022

Having decided to be off booze for some time now, I seem to have come back to an old friend - introduced to me by a lovely lady some time back. Quite the comfort drink for the increasingly humid spell we seem to be having in Bangalore right now. Puts one in the right frame of mind I would say, floating above the clouds, and giving off a general vibe of all being well with the world. 

Just came home after a very interestingly packed weekend of theatre performances and product sales at the venue of the theatre fest. Nice boost to self esteem and much happiness all around, save for a minor incident tonight at the venue. But I think considering the larger picture, that can be overlooked. Beautiful people, engaging performances and much ego boosting was the hallmark of this one weekend.  #pehelfestival #pehel

And of course, gin and tonic, that balm for a hot and humid day. Just the right amount of lethargy. Now where is someone to cuddle and be all squishy with when you need one?

-------------------------------------


I begin this section the following day.


A rare day after a long, long spell of back to back super busy packed days of photoshop and illustrator and pen to paper. And also a day where I feel strangely disconnected and rather bored, for lack of any other word. And also lethargic. I guess I do get off on stress and deadlines. I realised that long back. Not the best frame of mind to be. I really need to learn how to chill and relax. 

I guess I should paint something. 

Or maybe just lie on the terrace and ask the half moon some questions. And answer them myself.

 I should really go to sunny's house and get back my poor lonely cycle. 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Imitating Life

A Diwali in Gokarna

The Battle