06 aug 2022

This blog started out many many years ago as a place where I had planned to pen down my process and thoughts behind the artwork that I had ambitions to create and show to the world.

Over the years, rather soon after it took birth in my head on a rainy hillside which also houses a famous divinity, it became a place for me to delegate my contemplations and musings and pain and recollections and venting in general. Not much art though.

And such has the journey been of this blog that each birthday sees a post, which usually speaks of resolutions unachieved, of recollections and guilt trips and the things I wish I had ticked off before reaching the a particular age milestone.

Here we are with one more guilt trip post.

Today on 6 aug 2022 I received a whatsapp message from mother superior. She wrote out a long recurring pain point on a piece of paper. Took a photo. And sent me on watsapp.

This is it here.




Keeping it here for posterity.

A reminder to myself for having been unable to fulfill this basic item of responsibility to my parents. Not that I have been a great son to them in any way over the years. This above is just one of the most major pain points that I have successfully been giving them since the divorce. 

Leaving it here for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Imitating Life

A Diwali in Gokarna

The Battle